Data processing methods
Wine & More SRL data controller pursuant to art. 4, point 7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, informs you, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, regarding the provision of personal data entered by you:
1. The processing of all data provided has the sole and exclusive purpose of responding to any requests for information relating to activities and services, prices or anything else that may be of your interest.
2. The nature of this provision is mandatory as it is necessary to satisfy your requests for information
3. The data collected will not be disclosed to third parties. Once all reasons have ceased, your data will be destroyed unless you have given your explicit consent to be included in our Mailing list
4. You have the right at any time to access, rectify, update, integrate, delete, limit and oppose the processing of the data by submitting a written request to the owner at email@example.com. Furthermore, if deemed appropriate, in relation to the processing of their data carried out by Wine & More SRL has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Having read the information note, I express my consent to the processing and communication of my personal data to Wine & More SRL for the purposes strictly and exclusively connected to the services (goods, products and / or information) that I request with this form. In the absence of consent, no service can be provided by Wine & More SRL.
What we collect and save
As you visit our site, we track:
- The products you have viewed: We will use this information, for example, to show you the products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: We will use this information to estimate taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter it, for example, to estimate the shipment before you place the order and to send you what you have purchased!
When making a purchase from us, we encourage you to provide information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card number / payment details and optional account information, such as your username and password.
We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Sending you account and order information
- We respond to your requests, including complaints and refunds
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Set up your account for our shop
- Comply with all of our legal obligations, such as calculating taxes
- Improve the offers of our shop
- Sending marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and telephone number: this data will then be used to populate the cashier in your future orders.
We generally keep your information as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collect and use the data and as long as we are legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we store information on the order for XXX years for tax and accounting reasons. This information includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments and reviews if you choose to leave them.
People on our team who have access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both administrators and shop managers can access:
- Order information such as, item purchased, date of purchase and place of shipment
- Customer information such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide store and ordering services:
We accept payments via PayPal. During payment processing, some data is transferred to PayPal, including information necessary to process or support the payment, such as total purchases and billing information.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser by the websites you visit and are stored in the internal memory of your device.
This service does not explicitly use these “cookies”. However, the app may use third-party codes and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the ability to accept or decline these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device.
If you choose to decline our cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of this service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform services related to the Service; or
- To help us analyze how our Service is used.
We wish to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your personal information. The reason is to carry out their assigned duties on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information, so we are striving to use commercially acceptable means to protect it. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% safe and reliable and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that site. Please note that these external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies of these websites. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
This policy is effective from October 7, 2021.