BOSCH RACING CHIP
For Bosch 2020 g4 and previous versions
ACTIVE LINE, ACTIVE LINE PLUS, PERFORMANCE LINE -LINE CX
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH NYON2
Device designed for e-bike in order to remove the speed locker of the engine set at 25 Km / h and consequently to maintain the assistance up to 50 Km /h, fully exploiting the performance that the engine can provide. Installation is simple as it takes place in a few minutes, without opening the engine, without the help of power supply, nor the unsealing of the original part; additionally it is totally invisible as it is housed inside the motor casing carter. Equipped with connectors.
The unlocking of the engine at 25 km/h is activated by pressing a button of the computer on board. The speedometer will always show the real speed.
You can activate / deactivate the unlocker using the walk button that is the factory setting; you can change this choice using lights or reset button.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE LATEST BOSCH UPGRADE (85 N M)
- All data on your display will be shown correctly (current speed, average and maximum-speed, distance etc.) even if the tuning is activated
- autodiagnosys led
- automatic calibration wheel circomference
- possibility to set four different methods to activate the unlocker mode
- possibility to reset km done in unlocker mode. This function is useful in case you’ll sell your bike and you’ll show less km or you are selling your bike and you want to keep your chip and reuse on a new bike. In this case you can delete and clean all additional km done in unlocker mode.
- without disassembling the chip you have the possibility to recognize which software version is installed. Very useful in case of remote assistance.
- Described functions are available for you and also end users!
- The Speed Unlocker version is not compatible with Cobi
It is FORBIDDEN by law to use Eplus in public places such as roads, squares and cycling paths. So it is possible to use Eplus in areas such as private tracks or properties. The maker denies responsibility due to any damage to pedal assisted bicycles where Eplus is set up. The maker denies responsibility due to any harm to people or objects.