Eplus advanced for Bosch
The Advanced version includes the installation of the chip in the crankcase and the use of the app directly on the smartphone.
Speed Unlocker functionality is obtained with in-app purchasing for € 0.99 and can be activated by the app or by pressing a button on the dashboard.
REAL TIME DATA
Speed, time, distance, slope, elevation, power cycling, motor power, current and average cadence. It is possible to customize the display by choosing up to 7 favorite channels among all those available.
We are developing the possibility to calculate a route considering the altimetry, the body characteristics and the diameter of the bike wheels.
Track gpx import / export, map visualization in different formats also offline, sharing on social
Calories, heart rate *, personal trainer function (in development).
It records and stores workouts and routes, making them available on app for later analysis with different display modes and comparisons.
It enables / disables the speed limiter at 25 km / h (15mph) – to be used on closed circuit *. It works both through an app and by pressing a button of the on-board computer.
Deterrent against theft: by typing a code on your smartphone you can lock / unlock the engine. You will receive a free seat cover with alarm warning
- Included the App Eplus Android or iOS
- Installation by using original connectors without cutting the existing cables
- The display will show correct speed and mileage
- A single control unit for Bosch Active Line, Active Line CX and Performance Line engines, with either Purion, Intuvia or Nyon dashboard
- Completely invisible
- No need to disassemble the device for software upgrades or Bosch diagnosis
- Possibility of setting the exact wheel size
- It works at every level of relief and on every speed – no “turbo-lag”
- Equipped with connectors
It is FORBIDDEN by law to use Eplus in public places such as roads, squares and cycling paths. So it is possible to use Eplus in areas such as private tracks or properties. The maker denies responsibility due to any damage to pedal assisted bicycles where Eplus is set up. The maker denies responsibility due to any harm to people or objects.