The Advanced kit consists of the chip, to be installed in the engine crankcase, and the app that allows you to change the mapping.
In addition to unlocking the speed, the system allows the application to customize your driving style, based on the type of route and experience. The cyclist can customize both the speed and the style of power delivery according to the speed. Eplus offers different mappings from which users can choose: eco, urban, touring, enduro trial and race.
By going to one of our authorized dealers, as an e-bike motor specialist, in addition to the mappings already present, it will be possible to create up to a maximum of 6 “ad hoc” mappings for the maximum driving style customization.
The Reseller can also modify the speed ranges to which the cursors refer.
Pro Dealer will be able to create their own mappings using Flash Eplus software
(must be equipped with Flash software, PC and key with ble connection).
The Speed Unlocker functionality is obtained by in-app purchase for € 0.99
and subsequently it can be activated from the app or by pressing a button on the dashboard.
IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE APP PURCHASED THE UNLOCK FUNCTION DOES NOT WORK AND
PRESSING THE WALK BUTTON APPEARS ON THE DISPLAY 01 OR 02
- All data on your display will be shown correctly (current speed, average and maximum-speed, distance etc.) even if the tuning is activated
- autodiagnosys led
- automatic calibration wheel circomference
- possibility to set four different methods to activate the unlocker mode
- possibility to reset km done in unlocker mode. This function is useful in case you’ll sell your bike and you’ll show less km or you are selling your bike and you want to keep your chip and reuse on a new bike. In this case you can delete and clean all additional km done in unlocker mode.
- without disassembling the chip you have the possibility to recognize which software version is installed. Very useful in case of remote assistance.
- Described functions are available for you and also end users!
It is FORBIDDEN by law to use Eplus in public places such as roads, squares and cycling paths. So it is possible to use Eplus in areas such as private tracks or properties. The maker denies responsibility due to any damage to pedal assisted bicycles where Eplus is set up. The maker denies responsibility due to any harm to people or objects.