Bosch Chip Speed unlocker
Our chip speed unlocker for Bosch motor allows greater pedaling assistance up to 50 km/h, taking advantage of the performance that this motor can offer.
Installation is simple and takes place in a few minutes, without opening the motor, without the need for power, or removal of the original seals; it is also totally invisible as the internal space of the motor cover is used for its housing. Equipped with connectors.
The unlocking of the motor at 25 km/h is activated by pressing a button on the on-board computer. The speedometer will always show your actual speed and correct kilometers; the residual autonomy is approximately correct.
The Speed Unlocker is activated or deactivated by default by pressing the Walk key.
Other chips Eplus for Bosch:
HARDWARE: kit with connectors
DEFAULT KEY ACTIVATION RELEASE: walk
SPEED DISPLAY ON DASHBOARD: correct
DISPLAY OF KM TRAVELED ON THE DASHBOARD: correct (halved km traveled only for Nyon BUI275)
AVAILABILITY OF THE APP: no
IMMOBILIZER CODE: no
WHEEL CIRCUMFERENCE SETTING: no
ACTIVATION KEY SETTING: no
- All data on the displays (Kiox, Purion, Intuvia, Nyon2) are displayed correctly even when Eplus is active
- The Speed Unlocker version is not compatible with Cobi and SmartHub
For more technical information on our speed unlocker for Bosch, consult our MANUAL and watch the VIDEO TUTORIAL
Before installing the kits supplied by Eplus it is necessary to carefully read the following:
- 24 months warranty.
- It fears humidity and heat sources.
- We are liable for manufacturing defects and not for incorrect installations.
- Any firmware update, previous modification with other systems, alteration or damage to the bicycle could result in the non-functioning of the product which can therefore neither be replaced nor refunded.
Eplus guarantees that the product does not have any original conformity defects, pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/05. The function is guaranteed up to the latest version of the original motor; before updating the ebike check the compatibility specified on this page.